|Molecular formula||Molecular weight|
Note: for dangerous goods, low-temperature transportation products, IATA products and other products requiring special transportation, transportation fees and other related expenses may be charged according to the actual situation.
1g、500mg（Specifications can be customized according to requirements）
Solubility: soluble in chloroform, dichloromethane, acetone, DMF, DMSO and other organic solvents
Note: take must be dry, avoid frequent dissolution and freeze-drying.
Polycaprolactone peg maleimide (pcl-peg-mal) can be used to modify proteins, peptides and other active group materials or small molecules. Maleimide (- mal) maleimide and sulfhydryl easily form stable thioether bond in ph6.5-7.5. Polyethylene glycol can increase solubility and stability, reduce the immunogenicity of peptides and proteins, and inhibit the nonspecific binding of charged molecules on modified surfaces.
1. The molecular weight of polyethylene glycol (PEG) and polycaprolactone (PCL) segments can be synthesized according to customer requirements;
2. Mal group can be used in the coupling synthesis of some specific small molecule compounds;
3. The polymers are soluble in chloroform, dichloromethane, acetone, DMF, DMSO and other organic solvents;
4. These polymers are generally used for the preparation of polymer micelles and nanoparticles;
5. We can provide technical support according to customer requirements.
Note: the products sold by our company are only used for scientific research, not for human experiments or human treatment.
Based on the business model of independent research and development, production and sales integration, the company's products have obvious price advantages compared with similar products on the market. In addition, we also provide professional product customization services.
For other products, please contact us:
Customer service hotline:
18896157519, QQ: 3354316092