|Molecular formula||Molecular weight|
Note: for dangerous goods, low-temperature transportation products, IATA products and other products requiring special transportation, transportation fees and other related expenses may be charged according to the actual situation.
1g (can be customized according to requirements)
Appearance: semisolid or solid, depending on molecular weight.
Solubility: CHCl3 DCM
Active group: NHS
Reaction group: NH2
Precautions: avoid frequent thawing, prepare and use now, keep dry and avoid light
Storage conditions: - 20 ℃ below freezing, dark, dry. Long term storage inert (argon or nitrogen) protection.
Molecular weight (PEG): 2000、3400、5000, other molecular weights can be customized.
Nhs-peg-pcl polyethylene glycol polycaprolactone can be used to prepare drug loaded microspheres, microcapsules, vesicles and micelles, which can be used to achieve drug sustained-release and controlled-release, and can also be used as tissue engineering scaffold materials with good hydrophilicity. The active ester can form stable amide bond with primary amine.
1. The molecular weight of polyethylene glycol (PEG) and polycaprolactone (PCL) segments can be synthesized according to customer requirements;
2. NHS group can be used for coupling synthesis of some specific small molecule compounds;
3. The polymers are soluble in chloroform, dichloromethane, acetone, DMF, DMSO and other organic solvents;
4. These polymers are generally used for the preparation of polymer micelles and nanoparticles;
5. We can provide technical support according to customer requirements.
Note: the products sold by our company are only used for scientific research, not for human experiments or human treatment.
Based on the business model of independent research and development, production and sales integration, the company's products have obvious price advantages compared with similar products on the market. In addition, we also provide professional product customization services.
For other products, please contact us:
Customer service hotline:
18896157519, QQ: 3354316092