|Molecular formula||Molecular weight|
Note: for dangerous goods, low-temperature transportation products, IATA products and other products requiring special transportation, transportation fees and other related expenses may be charged according to the actual situation.
1g (can be customized according to requirements)
Properties: solid or viscous liquid, depending on molecular weight.
Solubility: soluble in chloroform, dichloromethane, acetone, DMF, DMSO and other organic solvents.
Note: take must be dry, avoid frequent dissolution and freeze-drying.
NH2-PEG-PCLIt can be used to modify proteins, peptides and other materials and small molecules with carboxyl (- COOH) or other active groups that can react with primary amines. Amino (- NH2) can easily form stable amide bond with carboxyl group, and can form amide bond with active ester (- NHS) at ph7-8.5. Polyethylene glycol can increase solubility and stability. It can also inhibit the nonspecific binding of charged molecules on the modified surface.
1. The molecular weight of polyethylene glycol (PEG) and polycaprolactone (PCL) segments can be synthesized according to customer requirements;
2. Some small amino groups can be used in the synthesis of some compounds;
3. The polymers are soluble in chloroform, dichloromethane, acetone, DMF, DMSO and other organic solvents;
4. These polymers are generally used for the preparation of polymer micelles and nanoparticles;
5. We can provide technical support according to customer requirements.
Note: the products sold by our company are only used for scientific research, not for human experiments or human treatment.
Based on the business model of independent research and development, production and sales integration, the company's products have obvious price advantages compared with similar products on the market. In addition, we also provide professional product customization services.
For other products, please contact us:
Customer service hotline:
18896157519, QQ: 3354316092